At Potholes Perth, we specialize in repairing or installing asphalt speed humps.
SPEED HUMP INSTALLATION
If you have a problem slowing down traffic at your commerical premise then a Speed Hump may be required. We can install a standard Asphalt Speed Hump (55mm high and 300-500mm wide) to Australian Standards to help calm traffic. Changing drivers behaviour will make it safer for your employees and customers.
You have two options with your repair;
- Temporary, Pothole lapping patch which is a temporary repair
- Permanent, Pothole cut remove and replace asphalt permanent repair
How big is too big for Potholes Perth?
- Up to 30 Pothole Lapping Patches no one patch greater than 5m2
- Up to 30 Potholes Remove and Replace no one patch greater than 5m2
- Up to 30 Crossover Repairs no one patch greater than 5m2
- If you would like your entire crossover replaced please contact our sister company, Jackson Asphalt
Why choose us?
We fix potholes. Quick, easy, reliable. We use modern techniques with modern equipment. We constantly perfect the art of asphalt repairs to increase the quality while reducing the cost.
You may have noticed we are cheaper than all other asphalt repair companies in Australia. We use the same product (hot mix from the plant not cold mix) however we use smarter technology and equipment, better trained staff and a world class quoting and scheduling website.
We pride ourselves on turning up when we promise (you are alerted via email or text) and repair to a higher standard.
If your repair is more than a few pothole repairs, we can still help you with your project through our sister company, Jackson Asphalt. Jackson Asphalt which has been around since 1977 and they have completed over 14,000+ projects in Western Australia for residential and commercial client as well as local government councils.