Need to repair a pothole in your residential or business’s driveway, car park, or road?
We only repair asphalt the right way, complete with a 2 year warranty.
How are potholes fixed?
Potholes are dangerous and always get worse over time due to a variety of reasons such as rain water. They must be fixed immediately to prevent further damage to the surrounding asphalt surface. At Potholes Perth, we do pothole repairs by:
- Cutting out the damaged surface area
- Tack the edges with DMI Tack Coat
- Fix the base where required
- Re-asphalt and compact
- Remove all damaged asphalt from the site
- When we finish, we leave the area clean and ready for use
- Our pothole repairs will last for two years, guaranteed. This is a year on top of industry standard as we stand behind our asphalt repair service for any asphalt bitumen job that we provide.
To learn more about pot hole maintenance, read this blog post here.
How much does it cost to fix a pothole?
Please use our online quote calculator to give you an idea of what the price may be to repair your potholes.
We also have specials from time to time so please call us to get a quote for your pothole repair requirements.
Why choose Potholes Perth
Our asphalt patch crew are based locally in the Perth metro area and travel from Jurien Bay to Bunbury and East to Northam.
We guarantee our work and are fully insured, have worked for businesses, local councils, and home owners for a variety of asphalt services including pothole repairs.
- We are part of Perth’s oldest asphalt business, Jackson Asphalt
- We have completed over 14,000 projects since 1977
- Our team of 20 have over 180 years asphalt experience (80+ from Jackson Asphalt)
- 2 Year warranty
- We run all our own equipment and trucks
- Very effective employee bonus system to ensure quality
- Remedial Rate is less that 1% for work completed
- OH&S, JHA and Safety Management Plans are very important to our Employees Safety
- $500,000 Contract Insurance
- $20,000,000 Public Liability
- $20,000,000 Product Liability
- $50,000,000 Workers Compensation
- $32,500,000 Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleet
Potholes Perth is small enough to care and big enough to get it done right!
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help you with pothole repair or any general asphalt repairs and/or maintenance that you may need for your site.