Need to repair a pothole in your driveway, carpark, or on the road?
We only repair damaged asphalt the right way.
- Cut out the damaged area
- Tack the edges with DMI Tack Coat
- Fix the base where required
- Re asphalt and compact
- All damaged asphalt removed from site
- Area left clean ready to use
Potholes are dangerous and always get worse over time. They should be fixed immediately to prevent further damage.
Please use our online calculator to give you an idea of cost of how much it may be to repair potholes.
Our asphalt patch crew travel from Jurien Bay to Bunbury and East to Northam.
Speed humps, access ramps, wide elevated pedestrian crossings, water deflectors and even council cross overs have been completed by our team hundreds of times.
We guarantee our work and are fully insured.
Why Choose Potholes Perth
- We are part of Perth’s oldest asphalt company, Jackson Asphalt
- We have completed over 12,000 projects since 1977
- Our team of 14 has over 180 years asphalt experience (80+ from Jackson Asphalt)
- 2 Year warranty
- We run all our own equipment and trucks
- Very effective employee bonus system to ensure quality
- Remedial Rate is less that 1% for work completed
- OH&S, JHA and Safety Management Plans are very important to our Employees Safety
- $500,000 Contract Insurance
- $20,000,000 Public Liability
- $20,000,000 Product Liability
- $50,000,000 Workers Compensation
- $32,500,000 Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleet
Potholes Perth is small enough to care and big enough to get it done right!